Saturday, November 1, 2008

National Blog Posting Month....

Well, I have decided to give this a shot, and this first post is a short one because I have to beat the deadline to post today. Frustrated, I didn't realize that I already have a password for the Ning network, so I attempted to register and register over and over again and again. Yes, I am such a ditz.

November is the month of 'Thanksgiving' which I being part Native American begrudgingly call Turkey day. As Turkey day approaches, I will reveal my back story of why I refer to it as Turkey Day, but I will reflect on the things that I am thankful for in my life too. I have worked hard for what I have earned and do live a privileged life because of it. I am loved and I am lucky to be loved by such a wonderful man and two beautiful sons. So NaBloPoMo, you will meet me, and my family this month. Welcome to my world.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I like to call it "We Should Have Let the Pale Faces Starve" Day, but that's just me.

sinister_n_evil said...

i totally love that name ... but trying to teach that to a three year old who has problems with the klingon... maybe later ...