Thursday, February 19, 2009

A couple of my favorite cartoon skits EVARRR!!!!

Back in the day, I worked for the big "We Be Toys" chain... and during our over night shift work, we tolerated lots of piped in kids music... lots of it was lullaby stuff that would put you to sleep, but we really appreciated the up beat stuff that would help keep us awake like the Animaniacs... I with my geek nature had a fondness for the following that actually taught you something...

United States Capitals by Wacko Warrner [Animaniacs]

Nations of the World by Yakko Warrner [Animaniacs]

Presidents of the United States [Animaniacs] *stops at Clinton*

To this day, Kahunah catches me humming Nations of the World to remember my capitals to answer a Trivia question...

oh... and I almost forgot...

The Quintessential Argument FOR/AGAINST Another Sibling...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE just about all the Animaniacs songs. I once asked a toy store employee where I could get them. He told me they weren't available to the public :( sniff

sinister_n_evil said...

UG!!! I hate uninformed people... yes... there are albums out there... at least two volumns... there was a third that was slated to come out before the show was shelved... I owned the first two but lost them in Katrina... and unfortunatly, they want $60 for the first one now on amazon cause they are a collectors item... here is were to find it...

http://www.amazon.com/Steven-Spielberg-Presents-Animaniacs-Original/dp/B00000336P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1235077034&sr=1-1

copy and paste the link...

youtube is cheeper... maybe i will splurge come the tax refund...