Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm alive....

I am alive... I have simply returned to work and have no life ...

When I do get home, I find my six year old hogging the computer, and I am too tired to do anything but be trampled by my three year old terror...

My wonderful husband has been cooking and wrangling the kids for me... tending to the chores... and trying to make sure I don't fall apart at the seems... but I still feel tattered and bruised...

I did return to work hearing lots of rumors to my disappearance... that I had acquired a job with P&G... that I was permanently disabled... Oh the fates that I was dealt... In fact, some heads whipped around so hard to give me a second glance that I would swear a couple of people would be filing workman's comp for whiplash...

Anyways, I am back, and working... yay

No comments: