Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've been busy...

I have been a busy body of late and haven't had much opportunity to sit and post anything of value lately for a number of reasons. The transition back to work has been the most obvious, but there have been other ones such as my responsibilities as a Mom, and then there is that Coast Con32 thing too.

I assure my friends out there that I am still alive and caring for my children and husband, and my job isn't suffering too terribly either. I did get to work the convention and met several wonderful people while having a blast in the process. Kahunah and I were also recognized on a couple of guest blogs (John Picacio's Blog and Mark Van Name's Blog too) for our good old southern hospitality, recommendations of dining venues, and stories of survival and recovery from that good old "K" word that we would all love to forget.... Feel free to visit the convention site and follow the guest links to read up on their experiences...

No comments: