Thursday, December 4, 2008

Katrina ... on my mind...

I can't help it... but Katrina's been on my mind a lot lately. Primarily because my mom is going through lots of stuff that was salvaged from my grandmother's attic that survived the storm. Ducky is helping go through vital documents so we don't throw away anything that is important to the family tree cause mine is rather complex... (that is another blog for another day...)

but then I get an e-mail from my sci-fi club... and there is this guy that just posts unrelated garbage to the site that I normally just delete... but, for the heck of it... today... I just looked at it... I don't know why... but I sat threw the whole thing... and was in tears before I it was barely underway....

THE video that every mayor and president should watch before taking office and could have changed how Katrina was handled...

If you can sit through it... you will understand... if you lived here (in New Orleans) before Katrina.... you will understand.... if you have come to see, rebuild, or say good bye after Katrina... you will understand... If it brings you to tears too.... I understand...

No comments: