Wednesday, December 10, 2008

things that make you go hmmmmm....

(stolen from Rick's myspace Page)

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
95%
Hulk
95%
Iron Man
95%
Spider-Man
85%
Green Lantern
85%
Catwoman
85%
Batman
80%
Supergirl
80%
Wonder Woman
80%
The Flash
75%
Robin
60%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


ok... I think that this quiz is flawed.... cause if I am superman... I wear a push up bra?!?!? The first female on the list is catwoman... and I am allergic to cats... so that would be the death of me... hmmmm I guess the quiz takers just didn't fathom a person like me when they made this test.... I am that square peg that fits in no one's round hole... at least not a super hero's... perhapse... I am a super villan... hense the Sinister_n_evil thing I have going....LOL...

No comments: