Sunday, November 2, 2008

As I get older I am starting to feel Dingy...

My Cell Phone only allows for 6 Alarms in the day and I have a need for so many more. I have Three Medication Reminders Programed into the phone throughout the day already, two for me and one for my son. And then there are reminders for the schoolbus and when to pick up my son from school, but seriously, what if I have something special to do. I am completely out of luck.

This morning, I checked my alarm clock, and my alarm went off during the night for me to take my medication , but when I checked my pill case, my pills were still there. So, I guess, I woke up, and took the wrong pills in the middle of the night, which would explain why I was hurting this morning.

So, yes, the dingyness has gotten the best of me... but I am not going to let it get me down... Not counting today, I have 5 days till the back surgery, and I am excited. The possability of no more back pain and getting fixed has me happy... not to mention that I have lost 18 lbs since Gustov...

Anyways, I have to get to work and start cooking dinner... mmmm Steak....

No comments: