Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcoming an end to one hell of a month...

This month has been one hell of a roller coaster ride... from the budgeting crisis of Kahunah's layoff, my back surgery, the cancellation of Fry-day, and my inability to make Ren Fest, to the harsh reality that I can't count on my family for shit... this month can't end fast enough...

It even has me considering moving out of state... I am considering asking anyone if they are interested in serving Punt with child support papers... He is running to Lafayette again this week, so chances are that his dad, won't serve him for our next court date which happens to fall on my birthday... I just hope next year is better than this one... I will close this NaBloPoMo with a final question that I was saving from my friend Stacy...

"Where is the strangest place you have ever changed your clothes?"

Well, that would have to be in a movie theatre, in front of the audience, during the movie while preforming in the cast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show... I have also changed clothes by the concession stand and outside of the theatre in the parking lot too... then there was that time that I changed my outfit in the dealers room at a con ... but, I guess being used to quick changes... it is second nature... and i don't really think about it... rob still wonders how i pull my switcher-roos ... oh and in case you are wondering.... i have played just about every character in rocky... including Frank... ;-)

1 comment:

Brou HahHah said...

Yep, we all made it together!

December has potential....