Sunday, November 16, 2008

I know I promiced a report on yesterday's events ....

But, today has just been catching up with the rest of life.... I am sure that we will get to review all the results during the week... but we do have a butt load of doctor's appointments this week, and Rob is busy getting the laundry together for CJ to go to school this week. I am not thrilled about the abrupt temperature change with my aching bones... and I think that these pain killers are affecting my personality and temperament as a person... Either that or I am just getting down right bitchy in my old age...

Last week there was the incident with the Public Works Contractor that I caught Peeing behind my dumpster that I reported on my private Myspace blog... and then today, I was ready to jump down my waitress' throat.... but my reasoning was justified... Allow me to explain....

McAllister's makes you go to a counter to place your order and you get a number where some server who has never seen your face before delivers your food.... well, we are waiting forever for our simple order and the 'server' delivers our order.... and proceeds to tell me that I ordered soup as a side and not the Mac n Cheese... I was about to tear the B!tchs head off explaining to her that she wasn't the F-ing cashier... How in the hell did she know what the hell I said ... was she a damn Psychic... I hadn't caught her on Montell or any other two bit talk show... but thankfully Rob grabbed my hand before I began cussing... I tell you this... I sure as hell didn't bus my table as I Pre-tipped on the damn ticket at the fricken register... I am sooo hatin on people lately... they just keep gettin under my skin... what in the hell is it... i am hopin it is the drugs... cause if it is hormonal... i sure as hell can't live with my self during menopause...

No comments: