Saturday, November 22, 2008

go figure... too little too late...

it isn't a secret that I have been dropping the pounds like gangbusters since gustov... and I was quite the upset woman when I couldn't fit in two pre ordered wedding dresses less than a month before the wedding... well, since the pain killers and muscle relaxers are doing the jobs that they are suppose to be doing... I woke up and said why the hell not...

I tried both dresses on and they fit like a glove... (dress1, dress2)

Go figure that it is too fricken cold to wear clothes like this NOW... why does my life have to be so damn complex..... I wonder if i can incorporate these things into a sci fi costume for a convention...hmmmm

oh yeah... loss to date.. 28 lbs and counting... at this rate, i will be at my pre prego weight before charles in no time... pre prego for cj may take a little longer....

1 comment:

sinister_n_evil said...

thanks hun... I am working on it... but darn I can't wear those dresses in the cold.... I wonder if i can get a green body suite to be one of those orian slave girls in one of those dresses.... that might be cute for the next con auction...LOL...

or i wonder if they do spray tans in green...