Monday, November 3, 2008

Multi-Tasking


Most of my friends know by now that I am a Fiend for Rock Band. Well, my instruments of choice are vocals and guitar, and a while back, my friend Dave challenged me to do both at once. During my Rock Band Halo Fest, one of my attendees belted out Aqualung while playing the guitar and impressed the entire house while doing so. So, I finally accepted the challenge, and I must say that I impressed myself with my skills while doing so. I was able to complete vocals on expert and bass guitar on medium while getting 4 stars but not topping my high score as photoed here on my first attempt with the vocals on hard. This encouraged Rob to do the same, but we didn't get to do much as the munchkins demanded that we include them in our play time. So, this seems to be a new application to our game system... we shall have to issue the challenge to others ...
Rock On!!!

No comments: