Thursday, November 20, 2008

Death to Doctors that LIE

I am choosing this photo because of its relevance to death... And how i wish it upon all bold face liars... I understand little lies like yes there is a Santa clause... But Doctors, MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, are not supposed to lie! If a procedure is going to hurt tell me so i can prepare myself instead of ripping 14 staples out of my back that felt like 24 fishing hooks being ripped out 2 at a time.... I would not have let my six year old stay in the room as they tortured the crap out of me to the point of screams and tears... To top it off... Fucking cunt doctor wrote my pain pill script wrong and the pharmacy wont fill it... So... Just let me recover and lock me in a room with this bitch so i can teach her a thing or two about lies... And she will truly see the world in a different light...

No comments: