Monday, November 10, 2008

Helping those during NaBloPoMo (meme stolen from BrouHaHa)

I helped some friends who asked for subject matter to get them through NaBloPoMo. This posting is for anyone who would like to challenge me, even though I am not participating in NaBloPoMo, I still like some friendly competition. So in the remarks, send me three ideas for blog posts (CK can send me ten). The deal is, if you send me three, I can send you three. If I use the ones you submit, then you use the ones I submit. You can write as much or as little as you feel like on each topic. Be creative with your topics. Let the war of words begin!

{seeing that this is my first day behind the keyboard post-op I am feeling really light headed and won't be here for long... so this is what you get...}

3 comments:

Brou HahHah said...

1. The positive impact of role-playing games

2.Best book you can recommend for others to read

3. How you would prefer to die

Stacey said...

Where is the strangest place you've ever changed your clothes?

What's the best thing you ever learned from your father?

What do you eat when you're constipated?

Brou HahHah said...

Oh, those are good...